Wednesday, April 30, 2008

Yesterday Afternoon....

Here are the horses after lunch yesterday :)  Just relaxing!  Flint's upset with me...I put them both on a diet, he's none to happy about it!  Lacy doesn't seem to mind, she's going with the flow!  Flint had a photo shoot for the upcoming Cheyenne Frontier Days (uh, yeah, like the biggest outdoor rodeo in the world!)  He will be in the rodeo program and in some newspaper ads...more to come on that!  I can't share the photos just yet, but I will as soon I can!  He's already acting like an overpaid movie star!  It's pretty cool!  My boy was in Wyoming 3 days and he was in a photo shoot!



1 comment:

J&J said...

The programs for Frontier Days aren't released until later in the summer, but once they are, we'll post up an image of the actual ad as it appears in the Official Cheyenne Frontier Days Program. Last year more than 550,000 people traveled from as far away as Australia to attend the 10 day event.

http://www.cfdrodeo.com/index.aspx

-Jason