So, I was working outside and throwing the frisbie for Zeke. He got all hot and slobbery and panting like a mad dog. I came up with a brilliant idea to fill the old goat water tank (perviously used for the horses) and let Zeke splash around. So here he is, having a great 'ol time! You can see his FAVORITE toy (red ball) in the water :)


Here's the extent of Vinnie's fun in the pool....after I had coaxed him to get in it in the first place!


We need a bigger pool!



2 comments:
Cute dog !!!
Well i guess you are going to have to get a kiddy pool huh. I didnt know that zeke was such a water dog. i mean i know hes a lab but i didnt think he liked water. Poor vin he is not a water dog at all huh. cant wait to see you this weekend.Miss yah
Post a Comment