Thursday, May 1, 2008

Horsey Dinner Time!

Here are the dinner buckets for the horses :)  They are getting sand colic preventative this week so they have applesauce mixed in with a few carrots and an apple to share :)  They are supposed to be on a diet...but apples and carrots are good for you :)




Here are Lacy and Flint eating this nice meal.  I can hook their feed buckets inside the barn.  I had given them extra hay today to keep them inside.  It's been VERY windy and chilly today.  As you can see, I gave them more than they wanted to eat and pooped on the rest, shisters!  :P  I keep a clean a barn, so this was cleaned up after the photo was taken, honest, it was!


Here's Lacy (or as I call her, "Lacy Cakes":) on "her" side of the barn when Flint doesn't want that side...then they switch cuz the other horse has the best hay!  I'm glad the barn is big enough for Flint's ego and Lacy can squeeze in next to it :)

No comments: