Sunday, May 4, 2008

May 4th Just On A Drive....

Jason and I went on a long drive today.  I wanted to see some Wyoming countryside.  Jason picked a nice route for us and off we went.

Here are two antelope that are looking at the third antelope in their party who just booked it across the road in front of us.  The third one was looking at them like "what the heck, why am I over here alone?"  Meanwhile, these two where wondering why he was over there alone too!  :P





We then saw this fox cross the road in front of us.  He stopped and looked at us with his little paw held up.  He must've hurt it.  He promptly took off running again.  I didn't get good photos, we were driving at the time of most of the following pictures.





6 comments:

Unknown said...

I like your blog...your pictures are great. Antelope in Wyoming, I've learned something today:)

J&J said...

Thanks! We just moved here :) I guess the antelope are crazy everywhere in WY!

banyel247@yahoo.com said...

Hey Jess
Great pictures!!
Glad to see you are getting out and taking a look around the new state you are living in.

Karen said...

Cool Jess, Next you'll be out riding Flint in that type of scenery :)

Love ya girlfriend!!

J&J said...

thanks girls! I love you too!

Kya, Evan & Blu said...

hey thats where all the damn pronghorn were when i was in Colorado....;)