Monday, May 5, 2008

The wild tumbleweed....

These tumbleweeds blow through everywhere.  I don't know why I find them so interesting :P  I think they are kinda funny.  Like wild animals getting running from the wind.  They do, however, get caught up in everything.  We see stacks of them against fences, all the way up to the top of the fence.  This one was blowing through our pasture yesterday.



You can see here my truck has caught one :)  I will have to start selling these as pets.  Any takers?  They come with a leash so they won't "tumble" away from you!  :) :)

5 comments:

banyel247@yahoo.com said...

LOL!!! i will take a baby if you have any :P. There you go start selling them like pet rocks.

J&J said...

Oh, I can get you any size you want! :P

banyel247@yahoo.com said...

LOL!!!!!
i bet you can. :D

Kya, Evan & Blu said...

LMAO!!!! i want one tooo! are they crated trained... ;)

J&J said...

Kya, you'll have a whole herd of them in CO!!! :)