Monday, September 8, 2008

A Gift From the Neighbors!

Our neighbor, Linda, called me Saturday and said she had gone to the farmer's market in town and wanted to share the goodies with me :)  I called her back Sunday just as I pulled into the our yard....Paint got out of the fence again and I saw him in someone else's backyard.  So, I said Lacy and I would be right over - for another rescue mission :)  I rode Lacy over, we got Paint back in his pen and Linda had given me these beautiful peaches, tomatoes, sweet corn, zuchinni bread and brownies!  We chatted about the house for sale across the street and whether or not Jason and I would stay in this house another year.  She said she hopes we don't move for a long,  long time!  She is so sweet :)  We have such nice neighbors!  We left and  Lacy carried the groceries home for me.  

No comments: