Saturday, November 29, 2008

Product Endorsement

I have wanted a carpet cleaner for a LONG time!  Vinnie was really sick in the house a couple weeks ago, so we broke down and shelled out the money for a carpet cleaner.  We shopped around Cheyenne for a good price and looked at the different makes and models.  We found only 2 brands: Hoover and Bissell.  Bissell had like 5 or 6 different cleaners in varying prices, but they were all the same style of cleaner.  They all had this bladder system for the clean water and detergent and the dirty water that it pulled off the carpet.  It really looked like a pain in the ass to measure and mix the detergent into this inner compartment that the dirty water surrounds when it comes into the vacuum.  All of the Bissell's were set up this way.  

Then, we found Hoover!  This is what we purchased.  There was one model that was on the shelf and it was set up different than the Bissell's.  The Hoover Spin Scrub*.  It has a big dirty water compartment, on the bottom.  It has a detergent dispenser that mixes with the clean hot water.  I don't have to mix it, the vacuum does it itself!  It tells you when the dirty water compartment is full and has 6 scrubbers with 3 different settings for scrubbing.  The Hoover Spin Scrub also has an upholstery and stair attachment with scrubbers that spin too.   It is very easy to use.  I have cleaned the almost the whole house and the stairs already with this carpet cleaner!  I am glad we got this one, it is fantastic!  Our carpets are cleaner now than when we moved in!  I highly recommend this Hoover Spin Scrub for anyone in the market for a carpet cleaner!!!
*Hoover Spin Scrub - One Great Carpet Cleaner!  My Rating: Two Thumbs Up, Five Gold Stars and Side of Fries!!

1 comment:

Sheela said...

Hey, ever consider a career in sales?! I want to buy one of these now, because of your endorsement!!