We woke up to snow today! Not much snow, not in comparison to our Wisconsin friends and family have received! We had 50-60 degree temps all week and today it's chilly and we have snow. The dogs are very excited! Vinnie was doing "burn outs" in the snow while he was tearing around the yard - great fun ;) Jason said the horses were running up and down the pasture this morning at full speed ahead. I guess all the critters are happy to see the white fluff today. I could do with out it, but a little bit is ok with me :P I guess we got away with not having much of it thus far and we have had warm winter temperatures, so we were due, sigh, I guess.
Friday, January 23, 2009
What? Snow??
We woke up to snow today! Not much snow, not in comparison to our Wisconsin friends and family have received! We had 50-60 degree temps all week and today it's chilly and we have snow. The dogs are very excited! Vinnie was doing "burn outs" in the snow while he was tearing around the yard - great fun ;) Jason said the horses were running up and down the pasture this morning at full speed ahead. I guess all the critters are happy to see the white fluff today. I could do with out it, but a little bit is ok with me :P I guess we got away with not having much of it thus far and we have had warm winter temperatures, so we were due, sigh, I guess.
Subscribe to:
Post Comments (Atom)

No comments:
Post a Comment