Monday, February 2, 2009

Run Like The Wind

Our neighbor, George, said it was ok to bring the dogs over to play in his fenced pasture.  It has fencing that will keep the dogs in.  It's three acres.  I took the dogs over there yesterday afternoon and already this morning.  It's nice to be able to exercise them without leashes.  I got this pic of Oquirrh running for us as fast as she could - those ears are a flapping too!  Paint is in the background wondering what the heck we are doing over here.  Just before Oquirrh ran over to me and our dogs, she had been noticing Paint on the other side of the fence.  We had walked away from her and she had to catch up.  She hasn't quite figured out the horses yet.



I am pretty sure Oquirrh now LOVES Zeke ;)  She follows him everywhere!  Awww, lovebirds :P


They even fetch together :)

No comments: