Monday, March 16, 2009

Pony Pops!

Jason and I went to the Rocky Mountain Horse Expo yesterday and I found these great treats for horses!  Sandy gave Lacy her stall toy (the red plastic apple in the pic) that she used to have in her stall in WI.  It holds a flavored sugar treat.  I was having a hard time finding the actual treat refills around here and had planned on ordering some online.  But then We found a woman from Greeley Colorado, at the expo, who was selling these.  They have a hole in the middle to fit the apple shaped holder that Lacy has:)   I got a few for the horses and hung up the dispenser today.  Apple Flavor is in the dispenser now and we got carrot and horsea salt flavor.  I asked where the banana flavor was and the lady said she is going to have to work on that one....she heard horses love bananas!  I told her ours would be happy to eat banana Pony Pops!

If you are interested in these for your horses go to    ponypops.com  
They are all natural treats!

You can hang them with a rope through the hole in the middle if you don't have a dispenser :)



I hung the Pony Pop on the back of the barn.  I want to be able to see the horses playing with it :)  Here's Flint giving the first taste.  Lacy hasn't been able to get over to it yet.  I hope she does, it is HER toy ;)  I may have to hang another one out if Flint isn't willing to share with his sister....kids!  :P



Here's the view from the kitchen.  Flint is liking this new addition to the barn already :)

1 comment:

Erika Balyo said...

How cute is that!!! :)