
I saw this picture on the the Cheyenne Animal Shelter website on Wednesday last week. How could I resist?? I went to the shelter to see her that night after work. I took Jason down there to meet her on Thursday....and what do you know? She came home with us that night :)
We had gotten conflicting stories on how she wound up at the shelter. What we did find out is that no one really knew anything about her, including her name. The shelter was calling her "Shaky". We promptly renamed her, Cheeto. She is a 3 year old chihuahua mix. We've only had her a few days and she has been great! She is housebroken, crate trained and the goofiest little dog! We are getting used to this little pip squeak, she's really different than the big dogs. Zeke and Vinnie are good with her. She can hold her own, she's not afraid. She gets around the house with the pack, goes up and down the stairs, walks on a leash, she's good at it all. Somehow we got lucky finding her. :)

No comments:
Post a Comment