Sunday, September 27, 2009

Vinnie Is GR-8!

Happy Birthday Vinnie!!

September 24th was Vinnie's 8th birthday!  I can't believe it's been 8 years already.  I remember his puppy days like they were yesterday :)  He still acts like a puppy, which I am thankful for.  He is a very special dog to me.  I love my little schmoopie!  


Vinnie got a stuffed skunk toy for his birthday.  He thinks it's pretty cool ;)  We think it's pretty fitting for him, since he was sprayed by a skunk earlier this year :-/  The skunk is flat across his middle with tire tread marks!  He was run over by a car...which is the only way I ever want to see a skunk!  



The party goers are waiting for the gourmet birthday meal!  They were so excited Mom & Dad were making them "people food" for dinner!



Oh my goodness!  The gang finally got to eat :D  Vinnie wanted buffalo steak for his Great 8 birthday.  They had grilled buffalo steak with green beans on a bed of whitefish & potato(dog food) & cheese.  They were the happiest doodles with yummy dish!  :)

1 comment:

Anonymous said...

It looks like the dogs had a great party and a wonderful birthday dinner! Happy belated Vinnie!