Sunday, September 13, 2009

A Walk At The Trust Land

Small, medium, large!  We went for a walk on the trust land near our house.  I wanted to get everyone out for some exercise and see how Cheeto would do on our first walk.  She was great!  She didn't mind being on the leash, but I could tell she would have rather been running all over with her brothers.  



She appreciated the path through the trust land.  When we weren't on the path she was bushwhacking through the weeds and grass and sage brush.  She's too short to see over it like Zeke and Vinnie do.



AAAARRRRRRGGGGHHHHH!!

(just caught her in a funny picture)



Those sweet eyes!
And, yes, if you noticed, she is wearing a pink t-shirt :)   



When we were leaving the trust land I had put Cheeto in the front seat and the boys were in the back seat.  Cheeto wanted to sit with the big dogs so she jumped back there on her own!  You can see Zeke's back at the bottom of the picture, then Cheeto, and Vinnie sitting looking out the window.  She looks even smaller sitting with them back there :P  I don' think she knows her size....we won't tell her ;)

2 comments:

Anonymous said...

I can't believe how small Cheeto is! What a difference between Zeke and her. And how funny is the picture with all three is the back seat of the truck?! It looks like she was wedged between the boys. I am so glad that all is going well with her and it looks like she fits in really well. Congrats on the new addition!

Erika Balyo said...

Aww...so cute!