Here I am, in my snow & wind gear! These ski goggles are very much needed when it's this windy! It's the only way you can see. Your eyes freeze and start to water and the blowing snow adds to the irritation. But you don't even notice all that with the goggles! I might look silly, but they do the job! All this to go outside for a few minutes :P
Thursday, October 29, 2009
Wind & Snow Gear
Here I am, in my snow & wind gear! These ski goggles are very much needed when it's this windy! It's the only way you can see. Your eyes freeze and start to water and the blowing snow adds to the irritation. But you don't even notice all that with the goggles! I might look silly, but they do the job! All this to go outside for a few minutes :P
Subscribe to:
Post Comments (Atom)

No comments:
Post a Comment