With work slowing down for me now, I only worked a half a day today. I thought I would take advantage of the sunny warm day, before it gets dark at 430pm!! ;..(
The dogs and I went to the trust land, just down the road, for a walk. Cheeto has been doing so well off leash. She had only been off leash a couple of times so far. She knows her name well too. I thought the trust land would be a good test for her. It's completely fenced in and with just us being there today, I thought she would have a good opportunity to prove herself. She did fabulous! She was the happiest little girl in the world, being able to run off leash with her brothers! It was like she almost couldn't believe it! The look in her eyes was priceless! I had never seen a smile on her face that big, up until today. Cheeto ran, and ran, and ran, and ran with her BIG brothers! She kept up with every step! She also came back to me when I called her and she checked in with me often.
She has alot of energy when she wants to "go"!


"Little House on the Prairie" opening shot ;)
Vinnie was being silly! He was spinning around and growling at me to play and I caught this pic when he was taking off towards me. Goofy Doodle!


1 comment:
They all look so happy running around! And little Cheeto loves her brothers.
Post a Comment