Tuesday, December 1, 2009

Ok, It's Been A Little While...

We caught Black lounging in the hay. He was eating while he was relaxing. I guess this is called multitasking! :P (or just plain lazy... one or the other) hehehe!



I've come to the conclusion that Cheeto is part Chihuahua, part Jack Russell Terrier and part feline! She chases the sun spots around the house and naps in them :) I've caught her in the recliner, on the bed, on the cedar chest, and on the floor in the kitchen and living room sun bathing!



We had a nice quiet Thanksgiving at home. I made the Thanksgiving "fixins" for Jason and I. I also made the horses a meal of carrots, apples and feed with gravy (water). The dogs had a canned Thanksgiving Dinner (dog food) with some real turkey mixed in. We were all stuffed, that's for sure!
(see the dogs waiting in the background here? They want seconds!)

1 comment:

Anonymous said...

It looks like the animals ate too much for Thanksgiving too...they are lazy with full bellies :)