Of course, I never seem to get all the photos I had planned on and wanted to take before the holiday events. Here are a few from our time in Wisconsin. I am sorry if I missed you in pictures or we didn't get to spend enough time with you while we were there. Time always goes by too fast with so many people to see. I apologize.
Here's my Dad, Scott, opening a gift from Jason and I. Buffalo steaks!
Craig & Melissa and Jason & I got Grandma Bongard a webcam, so she is able to chat with all of us online :) The above pic is the computer set up at Grandma's and we are chatting with Craig & Melissa on Christmas Day!

1 comment:
Looks like you had a great time in Wisconsin. Its so nice that you two were able to spend the holidays with family.
Post a Comment