Here's my latest PRODUCT ENDORSEMENT: The DYSON ANIMAL = AWESOME!!Jason and I got the Dyson Vacuum as a Christmas gift from Jason's parents. (THANK YOU THANK YOU!!) I absolutely love it!! I have had it home exactly one week and I have vacuumed with it every other day since! This vacuum makes the chore of vacuuming no chore at all! It does it's job so well and it it practically moves itself across the floor! No other vacuum works nearly as well the Dyson. I am so happy to have one! I have been dreaming of having one a long time now :) The dogs can shed their hairs all over the place now and I don't care. I have the Dyson to clean it up! No more bags to buy, no more dog hair and dirt that can't be picked up!
Our 2 old vacuums have gone to Goodwill. I was happy to be ride of them! The Animal has moved in!

No comments:
Post a Comment