
I decided I wanted a Guest Book for all the guests who have visited us. Well, I thought it was too late to get an actual guest book, for writing in, because I missed all the guests who have been here already. Then I thought, maybe I will do a photo album. But, whoever looks at those?
So, I came up with, what I think was brilliant, a Guest Wall! Jason added 'Our Guests' on to a scenic Wyoming picture we had taken. This photo, in the middle, serves as the title for the photos around it. As we have more guests I can add more frames and pictures. I am really excited about our guest wall in progress :) Jason and I see the pictures everyday and have wonderful memories from the time we had here with each guest!
Thank you to everyone who has made the trip out to visit us! I have such great memories of your time here!
Want to see your face on the 'Guest Wall' of Fame? Come on out to see us!!

2 comments:
The Guest wall is such a good idea Jess!! And I am happy to be a part of it!!
What an awesome idea! I hope to make it on the guest wall some day soon!
Post a Comment