Sunday, March 7, 2010

Vinnie Goes to Surgery Tomorrow




You can't really tell in these photos how big the fatty lipomas are, but Vinnie has a few really big lumps that need to be removed. He is going in tomorrow for surgery. The lumps are in places that make it uncomfortable for him to run and play. He gets sore from long walks and runs and even seems to have a hard time laying down for long periods of time without getting up to change positions. Vinnie's doctor thought it was best to remove them now. Vinnie will also be having his teeth cleaned while in surgery. I will blog post surgical photos and update you soon.

Please think of Vinnie and send him your love! He's going to have an even better time running and playing without extra baggage in his armpit and side! :D

1 comment:

Anonymous said...

I never knew that he had those lumps. How long has he had them? I bet he will feel so much better without them!! Give him big wet kisses from Ham!! :P