Wednesday, March 3, 2010

Wyoming Will Never Be The Same Again!

My super great friend Kya, her boyfriend Eric, her son Evan and her Bull-doggie Bluto came out to visit us. I was so anxious waiting for them to arrive! Kya is my first buddy to visit me in Wyoming! I am so happy she came out West to visit! They made it here safe and sound, after a whole night driving. Jason and I know what that overnight drive is like!

After unpacking and a short nap, Eric brought up his Wii video gaming system. Wow, is that FUN!! Thanks for bringing it along Eric!! *I think we need one now ;)



Got the coffee table out of the way and Kya and Jason are sword fighting on the Wii. It was definitely "ladies night" for winning at sword fighting ;) You sure feel it in your arms after playing these games, it's a workout!


Bluto was chill'n on the couch gett'n ready for some Wii games!

No comments: