
We got off to a slow start today. Jason had some freelance work to do, but we were able to save the afternoon, with a really great hike, in Medicine Bow. We went off the trail and hiked an hour and 45 minutes, with the dogs. (The horses were home, happily eating new grass at George's) It was a beautiful day and we found some cool rocks on our journey. We carried them over a mile and I bet we had 10+ pounds of rocks! In These two photos, Cheeto was gracious enough to stand, where I placed her, on a dead, fallen tree. She is quite a poster girl, our majestic mountain lion! ;)

About 25 miles out of Cheyenne, and on the way to and from Medicine Bow, is the BunkHouse. The BunkHouse is a bar & grill. We were hungry and stopped in for a burger on the way home. These two handsome horses were hitched outside :) I just love seeing the West as it should be! What a cool site to be had! *The solid black horse evan has a rifle strapped to his saddle!

About 25 miles out of Cheyenne, and on the way to and from Medicine Bow, is the BunkHouse. The BunkHouse is a bar & grill. We were hungry and stopped in for a burger on the way home. These two handsome horses were hitched outside :) I just love seeing the West as it should be! What a cool site to be had! *The solid black horse evan has a rifle strapped to his saddle!~*~ April 20th will mark our 2 year anniversary of the move to Wyoming! We love it here! "No Rules Wyoming" is suiting us just fine! ~*~

1 comment:
You have got to be kidding me.... horses strapped outside the restaurant like the good ole' west days? I love it!!! How cool is that!!
So neat and fabulous! I really can't wait to visit now! :)
Post a Comment