These are the two bunny wrabbits that live under our barn. They were happily hopping around the other night. I am sure they were in search of Flint's messy leftovers! These bunnies are about a 1/3 of the size of a jack rabbit! The jack rabbits here are bigger than a house cat! (it's true!)Spring is here, despite the chilly temps, high winds and occasional snowfall! The critters are saying "it's (Spring) time!"
Every week I see pronghorn, red foxes, rabbits, jack rabbits, birds... Saw a damn skunk this week... The wild life is abundant, even so close to town. Most of these critters share the town with us. I've had to sound the horn several times this week to 'move' pronghorn out of the road.
I like it :) <--well, minus the skunk!!
~ jess


1 comment:
Great picture of the robin.
They started coming around here a few weeks ago, and I am sure we both do the same thing when we see them.... "the happy spring dance"!
It is such a good feeling when they come back!
Post a Comment