Monday, May 31, 2010

Yard Maintenance Crew... Hired!

We went ahead and hired a yard maintenance crew. They came with good recommendations and we've seen their work.

There is a pretty stiff contract involved. The job's foreman, Bert, said they will still need their meals served. They also expect cookies at break time. Napping on the job must also be permitted. ( I'm guessing these are union guys! ;) Hahaha!






As you can see, the job foreman is making a full inspection of the 'work' needing to be done. He predicts they'll have to make several trips into this area over the course of the summer. (I can see the cookie bill rising already!)



"We don't do weeds, Ma'am!"



I was advised we'd have to hire out for weed eating. I think we will have to find some goats for that job ;)

3 comments:

Anonymous said...

You are so funny! This blog posting just totally cracked me up!

Loved it! :)

By the way... are you thinking about getting a goat?

J&J said...

I wish! I want goats again really bad!!! Someday!

Anonymous said...

Well the price seems reasonable, especially if they are willing to do it several times this summer. :)
Love and miss you guys!