Here is an all around view of our campsite from last weekend :D We had a perfect spot! Corrals for the horses and no other campers in this area! I'd like to go back to this spot! It was such a relief to camp with the horses, tucked in for the night, in a safe pen! We bought a bigger tent so our air mattress would fit into it. What a dream that was to sleep on a cloud of air versus the ground!
This was Cheeto first camping trip! She was awesome!! I think she really enjoyed herself! SHe listened well and also didn't mind not knowing what sleeping on the ground was like ;)
This was also our first time camping with Black, as a family. I had taken Black on one trip to Spring Green, a few years ago, with Flint. Black did wonderfully being in his extra large corral next to Flint. They were both content with their campsites ;)

No comments:
Post a Comment