My two most wonderful friends, Karen and Sandy, came to Wyoming to visit me! They flew back to Madison yesterday afternoon. Their visit went by way way too fast! The weather was fabulous! It was in the 60's and even reached 70 one day! It cooled off the last day they were here and we got a dusting of snow. It's snowing and cold now, as I write this. The timing with the weather could not have been planned better! We went sightseeing and talked for four days! I needed this visit! I have missed my friends dearly!
I am so happy they took the time to visit me! I will remember it always!
I love them both!

Sandy & Karen at Vedauwoo
We just bought lotto tickets on CO ;)





2 comments:
I am so glad that they made the trip out there!! Looks like you guys had a blast! And I know them rocks!! haha
Miss you Jess and Jason, and of course the critters!!
I am so glad that you all had a wonderful time together. Having dear friends (and those who will travel to see you) is a blessing!
Miss and love you!
Post a Comment