Thursday, March 3, 2011

Back Home From Okinawa








I made it back home form Okinawa February 23rd. I visited and stayed with my sister and met my niece and nephew for the first time! It's easy to say, those kids are even cuter in person - and I think they are super adorable in photos!

I spent a month with Melissa and the kids. Melissa took me everywhere to see the sights! I had such a wonderful time in Okinawa with my sister! Thank you Melissa, for being such a wonderful host, an amazing sister and a fantastic Mother to your beautiful children! I will cherish my time in Okinawa forever!

Unfortunately, the day after I got home, I wound up with a horrid stomach bug! It was so bad and I was so dehydrated, Jason had to take me to the ER. They gave me meds and IV fluids. I was feeling a lot better the day after that and I'm just now getting beyond being tired all the time. I think my inner clock is back in Wyoming with me now.

I took a million photos while I was in Okinawa. The next few posts will be some of the photos from my trip.


1 comment:

Erika Balyo said...

Glad you had fun! Yuck about the stomach bug, though!

Love the pictures!