
Avery starts walking!
The biggest event to happen while I was there!
Melissa and I were talking and the kids were playing on the floor. Then all of a sudden and out of the blue, Avery stands up, grabs her walker and makes her way across the room! Missy and I were in shock! We quickly grabbed our cameras!
Avery is all smiles when she walks. You can tell she thinks it's pretty neat how she can get around now! It won't be long until she drops that walker and is on her own!

1 comment:
Hey! I just looked through all your Oki posts. You got some great pictures. I am so glad you came and had a good time. I look forward to getting together again once we are stateside. Then the kiddos will really be all over the place. ha ha.
love ya!
Post a Comment