Saturday, July 2, 2011

Happy 4th of July!

I know it's been a long time since I've posted.  Jason and I have been busy with work and summer is just rolling along rather quickly.   I hope you are enjoying your summer and have a wonderful July 4th!



I let Paint come over for a picnic.  


It was really warm a couple of days.  I had ice cream for dinner and the dogs did too :)
What's wrong with that?!
(the dogs had Frosty Paws - doggie 'ice cream')


We built a fire pit out in front of the barn.  



And now we have an outdoor living room!  We decorated with lights and got a comfy little patio set.  
We picked up a truck load of fire wood last weekend.  
I love it!  We will be back out there this weekend.  It's like going camping... without all the work and our own bed to sleep in ;)


Aren't these party lights awesome?!!