Sunday, September 11, 2011

Lil Miss Cheeto Turns 5!

September 10th was Cheeto's 5th birthday!  

It also marked her 2nd year anniversary with us!
We are so happy to have her in our family!  
She is one SUPER-FABULOUS-FANTASTICALLY-AMAZING dog! 

We took a hike at Curt Gowdy State Park.  
We walked a trail leading back to a waterfall.  What a beautiful day :)






Cheeto even went in to the water!  She has never gone in to the water.  
I guess she is a brave 5 years old now ;)  She didn't swim, but she did go in, belly deep, several times.  


Vinnie scaled down this rock into the water.  I have no idea why, it was the most difficult path to the water. :P
I joked that Zeke probably pushed him in.  Vinnie has strangely been way more interested in the water since Zeke has passed.  I think Zeke has something to do with this, from beyond.  
Everywhere we go and everything we do always brings great memories of Zeke.