Jason's brother, Todd, joined is currently competing in a motorcycle race.
He is riding 7000 miles in 9 days!
Almost 2 weeks ago Todd made a test ride out to our house and back to PdS, WI.
2000 miles in two days!
Good Luck Todd!
You can follow the race and the riders with gps tracking, at the above link, click on "tracking".
FonDew was neutered!
Here he is in his BooBooLoon.
He can wear this instead of the "cone of shame." :)
As you can see, Dewey hasn't slowed down! This pic was taken the day after surgery.
Jason and I registerred Dewey for doggie daycare. His first day is next Saturday!
He will have so much fun meeting and playing with new dogs, getting socialized and burning off all that puppy energy he has!
The rest of us, Jason, Vinnie, Cheeto and myself, will reap the benefits of a tired DewBlob!
(I'm personally looking forward to this ;)
We are hoping to go camping in two weeks. The dogs and Jason and I need some fresh air and an out-of-the house weekend. This will be Dewey's first camping trip.
I know he will love it!





No comments:
Post a Comment