Saturday, May 31, 2008

The Berner Family

Group photo!  From left to right is: Kaeli, Grant, Amy, Gail, Aerika, Todd, & Bud.  It was great seeing you guys!  We hope you can make out here for a visit!  Thanks, Bud & Gail,  for putting us and the doodles up for the weekend.


*I want to apologize to everyone we weren't able to see while home last weekend.  We were only home a couple of days and we were very short on time :(  It was hell getting back to WI. We drove through ridiculous storms, winds of 40+mph, rain, tornado warnings....it was really bad and we got in way later than we had hoped.  We drove all night with only a little sleep in the truck.  I was feeling sick part of time and am still recovering from the long trip back to WY.
Again, we are sorry to everyone we missed and we hope to see you soon!  You can come out here too ya know :) :) :)

1 comment:

Beth said...

maynard
Hey there Burners! I am sorry I missed your last night in WI I am gonna miss you guys! Hope you are having a great time in your new home I can't wait to see how that welcome sign looks.

Keep in touch miss you both