Don't you feel sorry for Flint?

They were even smooching over the fence! Flint looks sad. I came to rescue and called them to barn for some cookies, they both came up for treats and Bald Face when home. I gotta find out what the story is on that horse....I hope he's not a stud...which would explain why he's alone in the pasture....yikes!


For those of you who don't know, we got Lacy from one of my best friends before we left Wisconsin. My friend, Sandy, trusted us with Lacy to give her a good semi-retirement home. Lacy is 23yrs old and is a Rocky Mountain mare. She is Jason's new horsey :) She's got a lot of life left in her and she's a steady mount! Flint and Lacy have known each other for years and it was AWESOME they could make this move together! She's a great horse and you will love her when you meet her. I know some of my family and friends have already enjoyed her company back in Wisconsin. She reminds me alot of Eve, my first horse.
Thank you Sandy!

No comments:
Post a Comment