What a silly girl, i remember her doing that at walters sometimes. she must get refreshed with doing that. she used to play with her water at walters when they were in the pature by the road.
I saw her splash in the tank again yesterday! We went for a ride, got back, and she went to the water tank and dunked her whole head in there up to her eyes and splashed all over! she did that several times, Jason and I were standing right there...it was really cute!
May your trails be crooked, winding, lonesome, dangerous, leading to the most amazing view. May your mountains rise into and above the clouds. ~ Edward Abbey
If you want what you've never had, you have to do what you've never done.
2 comments:
What a silly girl, i remember her doing that at walters sometimes. she must get refreshed with doing that. she used to play with her water at walters when they were in the pature by the road.
I saw her splash in the tank again yesterday! We went for a ride, got back, and she went to the water tank and dunked her whole head in there up to her eyes and splashed all over! she did that several times, Jason and I were standing right there...it was really cute!
Post a Comment