Saturday, May 17, 2008

New Watering Hole!

Here's Lacy, modeling our old watering hole(s).  I didn't have a water tank, so we used the old 25 gallon tub from the goats, a heated water tub and my travel water tub to supply water for the horses.  I would fill all three up so that they had enough water to hold them a few days.  They drink more water out here.  It's so dry in WY.

Today we got a *NEW* water tank!!!!!  One tank, 100 gallons!  Flint and Lacy were so happy to see this!  Flint wouldn't leave me alone while I was filling it and Lacy came over and seriously put her whole head up to her eyes in the tank and splashed water EVERYWHERE!  It was so funny, and of course, didn't have the camera ready at that time.  Figures.  :P  And I moved the salt station over by the tank :)  

1 comment:

banyel247@yahoo.com said...

WOW!!!!!!!!!!cool Jess i bet it makes you feel better know that you have a new tank. I am sure the ponys will like it too. Its funny how horses really like it when you fill the water tank with fresh water. It is funny when lacy puts her whole head in it then switches it around. Looks like you have a good setup know. It sucks that its so dusty there. cant wait for you to come home .