Here are my best buddies Karen (in the middle) and Sandy (on the right). We are at our favorite hang out, Monk's Retreat...we're Monkies!
I miss you guys!

This is Sandy and T.W. (at the end of the leash). T.W. is the first tumbleweed I have re-homed through my Wyoming Tumbleweed Rescue. He was placed with Sandy after being caught in the fence and scrambling to get freed into the wind again. He would have spent an endless life roaming the plains and getting caught up in fences. Now he has a great home with Sandy. We need to home more of these fellows.


1 comment:
Hey Jess
just thought you would want to know that TW is doing very well in WI he he . i think i might have to get a buddy to keep TW . I am glad you were able to come to EV when you were home. I miss you alot
Post a Comment