Saturday, May 31, 2008

YPEE KY A!

Here's my pal Kya!  We got to hang out and had a great time!  We are expert frog spotters now....well, as "expert" as you can get with 2 maglites!


Kya's boy, Blu.  He was so happy to see me he came running up and I got this pic while he was jumping up to greet me, goofy dog :)



Here's the happy face!


Here's Kya's dog Phoenix.  He was sleeping in my room before I left for Wyoming.  He came over to me in this pic, dropped his football and was giving me an ear full!  I'm sure he was sassing me about bedtime cookies!  Miss ya Phoenie!


2 comments:

Kya, Evan & Blu said...

Sweet, I dont look to bad... HA HA Blu's pic is funny stuff!! Miss ya too!! I need a frogin' buddy ;-)

J&J said...

well get out here girl! we'll find something to become experts at! :P