Friday, September 26, 2008

My Time in WI

Sandy and I went a horseback ride.  I am riding Karen's horse, The Black.  Sandy is on her new horse, Rocky.  Rocky is a Missouri Foxtrotter and The Black is a Tennessee Walker.  We had a really nice ride and the horses were perfect :)


Kya brought her dogs to the barn so I could see Phoenix :)  Here's good 'ol Phoenie with Kya.  Phoenix is turning 14!  Crazy guy was galloping all around the barn!  He looks great Kya!  Thank you for bringing him along, it was awesome to see him again!!  There's Bluto in the back ground.


Kya went with me to see the goat boys.  I had given them to a new home before I moved to Wyoming.  I have been wondering ever since how they are doing.  They are at a petting zoo.  They are looking great!  They lost some weight, and they needed to!  All three of them looked really well and seemed to be content in their new home.  The pen was huge and very clean!  It opened up into a horse pasture that had 3 Percherons grazing in it.  They had lots of shelters and room to play.  there are 2 other goats in the pen with them.  I was relieved to see them well cared for.   The one in the front with the horns is Wendall.  The black and white one on the right is Stewart and the black and white on on the left is Sparky.  


On the way back from seeing the goats, we stopped at the Mouse House.  Wyoming does not have much of a cheese selection.  We stopped in and tasted cheeses.  I came home with Chicken Soup Cheese - yes, it tastes just like chicken noodle soup!

No comments: