Friday, September 26, 2008

Monk's Retreat and My BF's!

Here are Karen and Sandy at Monk's....this is our traditional place to go and eat and suck back a gallon or two of  Mt. Dew :)  There is my favorite meal on left, French Dip sandwich and hasbrowns w/ cheese.  YUMMY!  I ate at Monk's with Karen and Sandy everyday I was in town!  We had nice long visits and good food :)  I miss you guys already!!!!!!  Every time I drink a Mt. Dew, I think of you :)   (hey, I think I just wrote a peom!)  Karen and Sandy are the BEST!  I love you girls!  


That song with the line "me and my gang" rolls through my head every time I see a picture of the three of us!  We are official "Monkies".  All of the Monk's waitstaff know us so well they automatically bring out three Mt. Dews.  If one of us hasn't arrived yet, they say "three Mt. Dews?"  


Kya is now part of Monk's gang when she can make it.  Nothing beats hanging out with your favorite peeps!

No comments: