I decided, what the hay, I got the time and I want to see my friends! I made a quick trip back to WI. Vinnie and I made the trip by ourselves. Jason stayed home and took care of the horses and Zeke.
Here is Vinnie in the car on the way to WI. He had a pretty cushy bed back there :) He is a certified National Traveler! He has been so good with all the trips to and from WI. This is somewhere in NE.
Nothing welcomes you back to Wi like manure on the fields and humidity! :P
I went to dinner with my Grandma and Aunt Lynn. We ate at Green Acres. We had a very nice visit that lasted 4 hours....we closed the place! It was great to see the both of you! I missed out on seeing my Dad, he was working in Milwaukee and couldn't make it back to town last weekend. Thanks for dinner Lynn!


No comments:
Post a Comment