Sandy gave me a great idea to make toys for the horses. I hung up 2 milk jugs after I cut a few holes in them. I filled them up with feed and treats and candy canes. They are just high enough for the horses to reach with out being able to take them down. They are a hit already, the next day they were out of feed and only the large cookies remained inside the jugs. Flint and Lacy spend alot of time in the barn, so this is a good boredom buster. Good inexpensive toys for the winter! Thanks for the idea Sandy :) (Flint & Lacy thank you too :)
Sunday, December 21, 2008
Pinatas for the Horses!
Sandy gave me a great idea to make toys for the horses. I hung up 2 milk jugs after I cut a few holes in them. I filled them up with feed and treats and candy canes. They are just high enough for the horses to reach with out being able to take them down. They are a hit already, the next day they were out of feed and only the large cookies remained inside the jugs. Flint and Lacy spend alot of time in the barn, so this is a good boredom buster. Good inexpensive toys for the winter! Thanks for the idea Sandy :) (Flint & Lacy thank you too :)
Subscribe to:
Post Comments (Atom)

No comments:
Post a Comment