We went to Little Bear Inn, a supper club in Cheyenne, to celebrate our wedding anniversarie. We are in front of the mascot bear in the restaurant. I think I had Craig and Melissa maybe a little nervous about eating bear balls ;) I didn't tell them what they were before we ordered them. They were pleasantly surprised to find out they were NOT real bear balls :P Little Bear Inn's bear balls are homemade ice cream balls rolled in crushed oreo cookies and drizzled in rasberry sauce - YUMM! Needless to say, they survived the eating of Bear Balls and have the T-shirt to prove it :)
Tuesday, February 17, 2009
"I Eat Bear Balls!"
We went to Little Bear Inn, a supper club in Cheyenne, to celebrate our wedding anniversarie. We are in front of the mascot bear in the restaurant. I think I had Craig and Melissa maybe a little nervous about eating bear balls ;) I didn't tell them what they were before we ordered them. They were pleasantly surprised to find out they were NOT real bear balls :P Little Bear Inn's bear balls are homemade ice cream balls rolled in crushed oreo cookies and drizzled in rasberry sauce - YUMM! Needless to say, they survived the eating of Bear Balls and have the T-shirt to prove it :)
Subscribe to:
Post Comments (Atom)

1 comment:
Bear Balls are great!! ;) YUMMY! I eat bear balls, you eat bear balls...
Post a Comment