I first heard of Lee when I saw him in Sauk City, WI on March 21, 2007. He was in the newspaper's and passing through Sauk on towards Madison. Melissa, Craig, Jason and I were heading into town to go shopping on Saturday when we saw Lee and his wagon's in Cheyenne. We stopped to say hello. I was amazed to have seen him almost 2 years ago in WI and then again in WY. He is traveling with 3 horses, 2 wagons and one dog now. When I last saw him he had 2 horses, one wagon and 2 dogs. He told us he has added a wagon and a horse and lost a dog. His horses are the rare breed Suffolk Punch. There are less than about 3500 world wide! They are a beautiful draft horse. This horse pictured below is his stallion - one of only 25 stallions of this breed in the world!!


Lee has been traveling the U.S. for a few years now. He is going to be heading to Alaska soon. You can see more about Lee and learn of his travels at leehorselogger.comHe is an interesting fellow, if you see him stop by and say "hello".

No comments:
Post a Comment