Wednesday, May 20, 2009

Snoot Baskets


Uh Oh!!  These are two unhappy doodles now!  I hate to say that I am enjoying this, but I am :P  I just got the muzzles I ordered for the dogs today.  They are a plastic "basket" muzzle.  They are designed so the dog can still open his mouth to pant and drink water.  The reason I got these for the dogs (I am sure you are wondering why our little angels would need muzzles, right?) it is so they can no longer eat cat crap and horse manure!  Really, they have both gotten horrible with the above mentioned acts.  Our neighbor, George, has several outdoor cats who use our yard as a litter box and I can't ever have the dogs outside with me in the pasture without the dogs trying to eat horse manure every moment my back is slightly turned.  It has gotten ridiculous!  So, now, problem solved!  The dogs aren't thrilled about this, but they did put up with the new head gear.  They both even drank right away with them on.  I am happy now :) :)  No more of   "KNOCK IT OFF, QUIT EATING CRAP!!!"  from me anymore :P

I found these at   morrco.com   if your dog needs one ;)  The size was exactly what they had stated.  I measured both Zeke and Vin's muzzles and got the right sizes the first order :-D  I ordered these on Sunday and got them Wednesday with standard priority mail shipping.  I am very pleased.  

1 comment:

Anonymous said...

Sounds like you are staying busy (with the job, fencing, etc)..and so are the dogs (maybe not anymore since they now have baskets). I hope all is going well!