Sunday, September 6, 2009

Time To Catch Up!

I'm sorry, where do I begin?  I know I haven't kept up with the blog the last couple months.  I have a list of excuses :P  I left off with us bringing The Black home and getting him settled in.  Since then, we went to Cheyenne Frontier Days (the largest outdoor rodeo that lasts 10 days). Jason worked every day there for the hospital's sponsor box.  We got a years worth of hay delivered and put away in our barn and the neighbor's barn.  Thank goodness for great friends and neighbors and their help with that!  We were invited to the neighbor's, Norm & Linda, for dinner one evening.  That was really nice and we chatted the night away.  We have been mowing our other neighbor's yard for him this summer.  Our landlord put a new deck on the house.  It's nicer and bigger :D  We have been horseback riding, playing with the dogs, doing little things around the house and have had summer fly by faster than we'd like!  
I will start my next blog post  with last weekend.

No comments: