Saturday, July 11, 2009

Good Buddies :)

This picture was taken 10 minutes after I put Flint and Black together.  They were like old buddies just grazing like they would have done on any other day!  I was so happy to see how well they got along right from the start.  I knew they were both good boys and they both have such wonderful personalities.   It's a great match for them both :D


Here they are laying down next to each other in the morning.  Awww!


Black found Lacy's Pony Pop!    


And look at these two sharing the Pony Pop!  Looks like a great friendship already :)  
Black has been settling in very nicely!  He had his first apple from the deck last night!  He thought that was pretty neat!  He's a quick learner.  He likes seeing people and seeing what you got for him :P  I let the boys go over to George's to graze today for a few hours.  This was Black's first time over there.  They both ran around kicking up their heals, then it was heads down in the grass :P

1 comment:

Erika Balyo said...

Beautiful! Can't wait to see him.