Wednesday, October 28, 2009

6pm Doodle Snow Report


Berner's Piece of Cheyenne Weather Report

Part Two: Wednesday 10/28 6pm

The dogs went out at 6pm for a weather report. Here's what they saw in the front yard. Stay tuned, it's STILL snowing, the roads are closed, the schools are cancelled for tomorrow, I don't have to go to work, the car is stuck in the garage, the horses are stuck in the barn, the wind is whistling, the driveway is drifted over 3ft deep, the garage door is getting sticky every time we try to close it, the grass has disappeared under the white fluff, the truck has new tires<--working great in the snow too- I might add, Chad made here safely through the storm (before I-25 closed!), Jason & Chad may or may not be leaving on time for the Colorado hunting trip, thank goodness for new windows....

See you tomorrow... Although, you may not see us under all the snow... and hopefully we don't lose Cheeto in the wind or snow drifts!

No comments: