Thursday, October 29, 2009

Snow Report Day #2

It's Thursday 10/29. It's been snowing and blowing ALL night. I have no idea how much snow we have. It's almost bare in some spots and several feet deep in the drifts. What I do know is that it's VERY COLD & VERY WINDY!!!!


Here's the back yard. Huge drift at the stairs to the deck and bare where I'm standing. It's about 8am in this photo.



Here's the view, from the road, of our house. We wound up with an extra truck overnight...it's stuck in our culvert at the end of our driveway, in our yard. I woke up this morning to find it sitting here, all alone. No idea where the owner is. We didn't get the 1:30am wake call to pull out another vehicle out this time ;)
Our truck is in the driveway. Chad's truck and trailer are in the yard with snow drifted all the way around it. The drift over the driveway is 3+ feet deep!! It is a HUGE effort to get through those drifts, I was exhausted just getting to the road to take pics :P




View from the living room window of our "new" truck :P See the drift next to and behind my truck...it's over the bumper!



View from the side of the house, standing by our horse trailer.



6:30am view from the garage.

No comments: