There is soooo much snow drifted and blowing around the barn that the barn has white carpet! I put blankets on Black yesterday. I was worried he'd get cold if Flint kept him out of the barn. Well, I am glad Black had them on, Flint was keeping Black out of the barn :( Black wasn't cold, but I didn't want him standing out in the wind. I locked Black in, fixed warm feed, threw in extra hay and we're just gonna have to ride this out today. He's content in the barn and I feel better ;)
Thursday, October 29, 2009
Barn Report
There is soooo much snow drifted and blowing around the barn that the barn has white carpet! I put blankets on Black yesterday. I was worried he'd get cold if Flint kept him out of the barn. Well, I am glad Black had them on, Flint was keeping Black out of the barn :( Black wasn't cold, but I didn't want him standing out in the wind. I locked Black in, fixed warm feed, threw in extra hay and we're just gonna have to ride this out today. He's content in the barn and I feel better ;)
Subscribe to:
Post Comments (Atom)


No comments:
Post a Comment