There hasn't been alot going on around here lately. The holiday rush and trip back to WI is over. It's still winter and I'm still laid off of work. I will say though, for it being winter, the weather has been pretty decent. We did have a really windy Sunday at the beginning of this week. We had steady 35mph winds with gusts reaching 60mph! The temps have mostly been in the 40's during the day and the 20's over night. I'm not complaining :-D
We had to get a new tv. Our huge projection tv crapped out on us before we left for WI. I called around and it was going to cost us to fix it what it would have to buy a smaller brand new flat screen tv and we would've had to get it to the shop and back. So, we opted to get the new tv. The old tv weighed several hundred pounds and was almost and next to impossible to move anywhere. Jason and I barely got it out of the house to take it to be recycled. Had we decided not to fix it, we would have had to get it back in the house if we fixed it, another nearly impossible job. Because of it's size, the only way in and out of the house is out the back door, across the wooden deck and down a flight of stairs from the deck to the back yard. With all that work in thought, the option for a new tv was the best idea.
Here are a few pictures of just daily stuff I get caught on camera.

Cheeto's favorite toy! They are both sun bathing! Cheeto carries this squirrel everywhere! She carries him back to her condo for meals and bedtime and onto the furniture for nap time. She loves this squirrel!




1 comment:
Is that Black from Ron's?!?!?
Post a Comment